Sunday, June 03, 2007

Drumline

Director: Charles Stone III (Paid in Full, Mr. 3000)
Cast: Nick Cannon, Leonard Roberts, Orlando Jones, Zoe Saldana
USA, 2002

Seen: April 9, 2007 on DVD

Reason to see: Enthusiastically recommended by Jamie

Watching this film was such a treat, I always enjoy a film on a subject I don't know much about but has a great story and this one really hit the nail on the head. The subject, or more precisely, the context was marching bands add to that a coming of age, highly talented performers and group dynamics and you are set for a great ride. I really enjoyed it, and I'm sure you will too.

Great Quote: "You have to learn to follow before you can lead"

Shannon's Overall View:
I loved it
I'll watch it again, repeatedly
I recommend it to everyone

More Film Reviews here

Return to Film Fan Fridays

No comments: